Faribault High School is located in Rice County and is 25 miles south of the twin cities metropolitan areas of Minneapolis and St. Paul. A member of the Big 9 Conference, FHS serves approximately 1200 (9-12) students.
- Learners will have a sense of belonging and feel connected to school and community.
- Learners and staff will appreciate and honor diversity in each individual.
- School and community will build a culture where honesty, integrity, and responsibility are valued and modeled.
- Staff will foster an environment that promotes interdisciplinary learning.
- Throughout the school and community, kindness and caring are encouraged and maintained.
- Opportunities are provided for learners to reach their unique potential.
- Learners and staff will offer ongoing support and inspiration.
- Collaboration of efforts and resources among the community is vital.
- Openness to change is important for growth.
- Achievement is planned and celebrated.
- Common goals for basic skills and knowledge are shared, emphasized and monitored.
- Self-empowered learners will set realistic, achievable goals and take responsibility for the consequences of their decisions.
- Systems, practices, and resources will facilitate our mission.
Hunter Green and White
Faribault Falcons Fight Song
The Faribault Falcon team is hard to beat,
They’re just 100-par from head to feet,
They’ve got a style of play that’s mighty sweet,
And when you see them play, you’ll say,
You’re bound to say, you’ll say now,
There’s a team we’re proud to know,
They’ve got that good old Faribault pep and go,
And when you see them play, you’re bound to say,
You’ve got to go, gang go!