Faribault High School is located in the city of Faribault, approximately 50 miles south of Minneapolis/St. Paul. The population of Faribault is 23,850. Our public high school serves students in grades 9-12 with
enrollment numbers of 1,140 students. The senior class enrollment is 271 students.
The school day consists of seven periods of classes, each approximately 50 minutes in length. The school year is divided into two semesters of eighteen weeks. A student receives one–half credit for each semester course they pass.
School Code 240-805
Student Demographic Data
American Indian/Alaskan Native: 0.3%
Black/African American: 18.6%
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander: 0%
Two or More Races: 1.6%
Vision & Mission Statement
"To be a trusted community resource, which provides life-long learning opportunities in a safe, nurturing, and optimistic environment."
- Learners will have a sense of belonging and feel connected to school and community.
- Learners and staff will appreciate and honor diversity in each individual.
- School and community will build a culture where honesty, integrity, and responsibility are valued and modeled.
- Staff will foster an environment that promotes interdisciplinary learning.
- Throughout the school and community, kindness and caring are encouraged and maintained.
- Opportunities are provided for learners to reach their unique potential.
- Learners and staff will offer ongoing support and inspiration.
- Collaboration of efforts and resources among the community is vital.
- Openness to change is important for growth.
- Achievement is planned and celebrated.
Faribault Falcons Fight Song
The Faribault Falcon team is hard to beat,
They’re just 100-par from head to feet,
They’ve got a style of play that’s mighty sweet,
And when you see them play, you’ll say,
You’re bound to say, you’ll say now,
There’s a team we’re proud to know,
They’ve got that good old Faribault pep and go,
And when you see them play, you’re bound to say,
You’ve got to go, gang go!
Hunter Green and White